Friday, March 23, 2012

Saw a similar little gift bag on michellelast.typepad.co.uk and adapted it to what supplies I had on hand.  I used StampinUp blushing bride for the girls package and crumb cake paper for the boys.  Created the bunny with a little stamp I had and used StampinUp Pocket Silhouettes for the "grass".  The center hole was made using my spellbinder ovals.  I used a little punch to thread the ribbon through both layers of paper.

Lightly colored jelly beans would work very well here also.  I used 11" paper, but someone who wanted to try using 12" paper could make a little longer package.  This makes a cute candy gift for some sweet little children (or big children, too).  Even adults.......

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big kid who loves jelly beans, especially red and black. Cute bags. They look easy, and I always love it when a treat bag has a window in it. Darling little bunny image, too!

    ReplyDelete